Hope Blooms for Totalscape Solutions
Totalscape Solutions is proud to introduce an exclusive breast cancer research fundraiser called Hope Blooms. Show your support for all those touched by breast cancer with a beautiful floral display in your yard.
Starting October 1, the crews of Totalscape Solutions will be planting approximately 100 flowers, landscaped into a pink breast cancer support ribbon, in the yards of participants. The purchase price includes professional preparation of the soil bed* to help insure the flowers stay vibrant throughout the month of October and into the winter.
With an estimated 235,000 new cases in 2013 alone, it is likely that you or a loved one has been directly affected by breast cancer. In fact,
- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 220,000 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,150 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 410 will die each year.2
The good news is that, according to the National Breast Cancer, death rates from breast cancer have been declining since about 1990, in part to better due to screening and early detection, increased awareness, and continually improving treatment options.3
To support continued research efforts and development of treatment options, more than 50% of purchase price will be donated to breast cancer research foundations in the Tampa Bay area.
Secure your limited edition floral ribbon today and help hope bloom. For orders or more information, contact Totalscape Solutions at 813-348-0960 or email Cheryl Faber at Cherylf@totalscapesolutions.com.
*Irrigation issues or system changes to insure flower health may require discussion and/or additional work.
1: CANCER FACTS AND FIGURES 2013
2: FACTS ABOUT BREAST CANCER IN THE UNITED STATES
3: FACTS ABOUT BREAST CANCER IN THE UNITED STATES